Venue rental details:
- 2,000 square feet covered, open air Pavilion adorned with old barn-wood, copper accents, a wagon wheel chandelier, stamped concrete flooring, a variety of old farm decor, etc.
- Built-in flex space for use as bar/food serving station/DJ booth, etc.
- Variety of outdoor ceremony sites available
- Ample on-site parking with Parking Assistants and (2) Golf Cart Shuttles day-of
- Separate Vendor Parking, convenient for vendor set-up
- Caterer’s Prep Kitchen with ample counter space, refrigerator, ice machine, and sink.
- Handicap Accessible Event Restrooms – (2) stalls in women’s, (1) stall & (1) urinal in men’s
- 32′ by 32′ Patio with Fire pit & Firewood with (2) Teak Benches, (4) Teak Rocking Chairs, and (2) Teak End Tables
- 2 Bedroom Cabin for use as Bridal Suite with Kitchenette, Bathroom, Shower, Porches, Swing, Hammock, and a great view of the riding ring.
- Small Conference Room for use pre-event to meet caterers, planners, etc.; also serves as the Groom’s Quarters the day-of
- Use of property for engagement photo or bridal portrait session prior to event
- Variety of Photo-op Spots including (2) rusty vintage trucks, a bridge over a pond, a swing hanging in an oak, etc.
- Beautiful views of 33 acres of land with multiple pastures and roughly (20) horses on-site
- 1800’s Buggy for use as backdrop decor or a gift “table”
- Vintage wagon with (3) Galvanized Tubs for use as drink station, appetizer station, etc.
- An A-Frame Chalkboard Sign [usually used near road]
All day property rental for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (7:30 am – 10:00 pm), including the above – ($3,000)
We are closed for events in the months of July and August.
*A $500 up-charge may be added for parties of 200 guests or greater, due to extra property wear & tear. – 300 GUEST MAXIMUM
•50% of the rental fee is due at contract signing to secure your date. The other 50% is due 4 weeks prior to your event.
•We require a separate $500 Security/Damage/Cleaning deposit that is due 4 weeks prior to your event – $350 of which is refundable. A minimum of $150 is kept from the $500 fee for services such as power washing and overall post event maintenance. However, additional fees may be charged if the buildings and/or property is left in particularly poor condition and will be drawn from the Security/Damage/Cleaning Deposit.
•Minimum Day-of Professional Event Coordinator required
We would love to have you out to the farm to take your family photos, engagement photos, bridal portraits, etc….whatever your picture taking occasion!
If you haven’t booked your wedding/event with us, pricing for property usage is $50/hour for your shoot. Call us to schedule your time!
Authentic • Vintage • Memorable
#barn #farm #wedding #event #charleston #rustic #vintage
We would love to show you around the farm! We do visits by appointment only, so call us at (843) 501-6339 or e-mail us at email@example.com to set up your visit. We know your schedules can get crazy, so we like to be flexible. Whether it be Monday-Friday during the day, evening visits, or weekends, we can make it happen. Once on site, a Boals Family member will show you around the property and discuss details for your event.